Nana Suhana♥
ENTRY TWITER FACEBOOK TUMBBLR ASK FM
I'm trying ...
Sunday, 17 March 2013 • 18:51 • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum.

I am just a normal person. Sometimes I will make mistakes. Just like the others. People can't run from making mistakes. It's normal.  Sometimes I  didn't realize I had made mistakes until people reprimand me. InshaAllah. I' try to improve myself. But I  need times. People can't change immediately right? It takes time. I'm trying now..... (:

“Well, we all make mistakes, dear, so just put it behind you. We should regret our mistakes and learn from them, but never carry them forward into the future with us.” 
― L.M. MontgomeryAnne of Avonlea








take care people :)



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS
I am beautiful no matter what they say. Words can't bring me down. One day I 'll be a civil engineer ♥


ASK ME




OTHERS

 Readers




MONEY FOR FUTURE




MEMORY



BLOG ARCHIVE

kami kaji sejarah
my days
Entry nak cepat
Surat Terakhir buat Ex
Sepetang bersama Eynna
time machine
I wonder why you did this to me
main masak-masak
Tahun penting Batch 98!
Cuti, Kahwin, Makan =)


CREDIT

Template :N.Afiqah
Basecode :Masterly_elmo
Tutorial : Afiqah Wana Atiqah
Pictures : We Heart It
Best View : Google Chrome