Nana Suhana♥
ENTRY TWITER FACEBOOK TUMBBLR ASK FM
my days
Wednesday, 13 March 2013 • 19:34 • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum.



Actually, I'm busy with  exams and studying. This Friday, I need to make  'Kerja Kursus Sejarah' with my classmates. We need to go to  Kampung Lonek to do some research so we can complete our 'Kerja Kursus Sejarah' . I know, all this is quite tiring for me because I have to do a lot of things this week. But, I try to motivate myself. "I do everything to achieve my goals." I hope everything goes as I planned.



dah ade eye bag -_-


till then. :)








PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS
I am beautiful no matter what they say. Words can't bring me down. One day I 'll be a civil engineer ♥


ASK ME




OTHERS

 Readers




MONEY FOR FUTURE




MEMORY



BLOG ARCHIVE

Entry nak cepat
Surat Terakhir buat Ex
Sepetang bersama Eynna
time machine
I wonder why you did this to me
main masak-masak
Tahun penting Batch 98!
Cuti, Kahwin, Makan =)
Rempit itu best!
Sebab sorang lelaki persahabatan kita putus!


CREDIT

Template :N.Afiqah
Basecode :Masterly_elmo
Tutorial : Afiqah Wana Atiqah
Pictures : We Heart It
Best View : Google Chrome